Are you looking for Fire Ant Granules Reviews? Our experts found 46549 number of feedback online for "Fire Ant Granules" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Fire Ant Granules. On selected products for the Best Fire Ant Granules you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Best Fire Ant Granules
We’ve scanned 46549 reviews for you. If you are looking for the fire ant granules than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 fire ant granules
|1||Amdro Granules Fire Ant Bait||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||GardenTech Over n Out Advanced Granules Fire Ant Killer 11.5 lb. - Case of: 1;||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Amdro Fire Ant Yard Treatment Bait||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Talstar Xtra Yard Granules 25 Lbs Kill Fire Ants Scorpions Crickets Fleas Ticks Not for Sale to - CA||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Spectracide HG-96270 Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||KILLR FIREANT GRAN 3.5#||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Spectracide 96472-1 Fire Ant Shield Yard Protection Granules-10-lb (Pack of 4)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Syngenta - A20380A - Advion Fire Ant Bait - Insecticide - 2lb||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Terro T708 Fire Ant Bait-2 lb||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Amdro Granules Fire Ant Bait, 0.375 Pounds
- GardenTech Over n Out Advanced Granules Fire Ant Killer 11.5 lb. Case of: 1;
- Amdro Fire Ant Yard Treatment Bait, 5 Pound
- Talstar Xtra Yard Granules 25 Lbs Kill Fire Ants Scorpions Crickets Fleas Ticks Not for Sale to CA, NY...
- Spectracide HG-96270 Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules, 3.5-Pound
- KILLR FIREANT GRAN 3.5#
- Spectracide 96472-1 Fire Ant Shield Yard Protection Granules-10-lb Pack of 4
- Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules, 6 Month Protection, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Kills Mounds...
- Syngenta A20380A Advion Fire Ant Bait Insecticide 2lb
- Terro T708 Fire Ant Bait-2 lb, Orange
1. Amdro Granules Fire Ant Bait
- Kills fire ants
- Fast acting bait-kills the queen fast
- Destroys visible and hidden mounds
- Active Ingredient: Hydramethylnon
- All Amdro products are guaranteed to work or your money back!
2. GardenTech Over n Out Advanced Granules Fire Ant Killer 11.5 lb. – Case of: 1;
3. Amdro Fire Ant Yard Treatment Bait
- One application kills fire ants for the entire season
- Kills the queen and the entire colony
- Kills visible and hidden fire ant mounds
- Prevents new mounds from forming
- Apply across entire yard with a rotary broadcast spreader or handheld granular spreader
- One 5 pound bag covers up to 10,000 square feet
- Also kills bigheaded ants and harvester ants
4. Talstar Xtra Yard Granules 25 Lbs Kill Fire Ants Scorpions Crickets Fleas Ticks Not for Sale to – CA
- Not for sale & Ship to: NY
- Talstar XTRA Granules are an excellent choice for fire ant control – Talstar XTRA is proven to eliminate dangerous fire ant colonies in four hours or less.
- Target PestAnts, including carpenter ants (except Pharoah ants), Imported Fire Ants (adults) Crane Flies (larvae), Earwigs Fleas (larvae & adults), Chinch Bugs, Millipedes, Mole Crickets (nymphs & adults), Pillbugs Scorpions, Sowbugs, Ticks and other.
- For Use In Outdoors including areas surrounding residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Active Ingredient Zeta-Cypermethrin 0.05%, Bifenthrin 0.20%
5. Spectracide HG-96270 Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules
- Mound destroyer: use outdoors directly on fire ant mounds – starts to kill in minutes
- Kills the queen and colony: kills the fire ant queen and colony in 24 hours – limits the formation of new mounds in treated areas.
- Deep-reaching formula: made with exclusive accelerator II technology to speed the release of active ingredient into the mound.
- For best results: apply in morning or evening hours when fire ants are closer to the surface
- Money-back guarantee: guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details
6. KILLR FIREANT GRAN 3.5#
- Starts to kill in minutes
- Deep-reaching formula
- Spectracide pest control granules kill the queen and colony
- A must-have for lawn care and maintenance
- Comes in a convenient 3.5 lb resealable bag
7. Spectracide 96472-1 Fire Ant Shield Yard Protection Granules-10-lb (Pack of 4)
- YARD PROTECTION GRANULES: Kills the mound and prevents new mound formation – use outside on lawns and around house foundations.
- KILLS THE QUEEN AND COLONY: Kills the fire ant queen and colony fast – starts to kill in minutes.
- SEASON-LONG CONTROL: Up to 3 months control against red imported fire ants.
- ALSO KILLS: Crickets, chinch bugs, armyworms, billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches, grubs, sod webworms, ticks and other listed insects.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details.
8. Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules
- Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules target and kill fly-in queens to prevent new mounds from forming for 6 months of outdoor fire ant protection.
- FAST ACTING: This outdoor fire ant killer will kill fire ant mounds in 15 minutes so you can get back to enjoying your lawn.
- PROTECT THE GROUND: Treat the entire lawn area to protect your lawn from fire ants that may come from neighboring areas.
- EASY TO APPLY: Use a drop or broadcast spreader to apply, and water in as directed; one 11.
- USE AS PART OF ORTHO 2-STEP SYSTEM: First, destroy existing mounds, including their queens, with Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 (sold separately); then, use Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules to control new mounds from forming for up to 6 months.
9. Syngenta – A20380A – Advion Fire Ant Bait – Insecticide – 2lb
- Advion fire ant bait effective and fast acting.
- Broadcast or mound treatment
- Recreation areas as well as institutional or private service areas
- Other noncrop/nongrazed areas
- Effective on all life stages
10. Terro T708 Fire Ant Bait-2 lb
- Effective against fire ants – kills the queen, kills the mound
- Fast-acting, odor-free granules kill ants in 24 hours
- Helps to prevent new mounds for up to 2 months
- Convenient shaker bag allows for mound application or broad treatment
- Resealable 2 lb shaker bag treats up to 30,000 sq ft
Fire Ant Granules Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Fire Ant Granules stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Fire Ant Granules in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Fire Ant Granules for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Fire Ant Granules Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Fire Ant Granules in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fire Ant Granules currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fire Ant Granules based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fire Ant Granules before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fire Ant Granules they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fire Ant Granules, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fire Ant Granules before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fire Ant Granules will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fire Ant Granules if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fire Ant Granules on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.